Safe and True Sports
Safe Sports for all participants and team staff at the FIS Nordic Junior / U23 World Ski Championships
You have the right to a safe and inclusive environment, free from discrimination, abuse, violence, neglect, and exploitation. If you’re experiencing or if you suspect someone else is experiencing discrimination, harassment, or abuse, contact one of our Event Welfare Officer. All communications will be treated confidentially.
- on-site: Julie Beaulieu, +1-613-805-7705 (Gender: Woman) and Dr. Chris M. Beavington, +1-780-729-2251 (Gender: Man)
- off-site: Megan Begley, +1-403-679-9925 (Gender: Woman)
The Event Welfare Officers can:
- connect you with the FIS Lead Welfare Officer, the police, medical services, and other agencies
- provide advice and assistance
- help you complete incident report forms
You may also contact the FIS INTEGRITY HOTLINE directly.
Know your rights and responsibilities:
FIS Snow Safe Policy
EN Athlete365 SafeSport Resources
FR Le Sport en toute Sécurité
For emergencies in Canada, dial 911 from your mobile phone.